We are hosting a General Membership Meeting via Zoom on April 19th from 12:00pm to 3:00pm! All members are encouraged to attend.
In order to register, you will need to provide your employee number, which will be kept confidential. Your employee number is on your monthly pay stub. If you don’t know your employee number, please click here for instructions.
Keep reading for the tentative agenda, accessibility information and more.
If you have items to add to the agenda please contact the Recording Secretary, Kaitlin Peters, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Items must be received by Saturday, April 16th at 5pm.
If you require any of the following: ASL interpretation, reimbursement for childcare/caregiver/attendant care, or other requests for accommodation, please contact our Equity Officer Nadia Kanani at email@example.com.
Tentative Agenda *updated*
- Roll call of officers (2 minutes)
- Reading of the Equality Statement (3 minutes) (Page 1)
- Reading of the Mississauga Land Acknowledgement (2 minutes) (Page 3)
- Approval of agenda (3 minutes)
- Notices (5 minutes) (Page 4)
- Kalashakti Collective ($1,200)
- Solidarity and Liberation Beyond Borders Panel ($250)
- Approval of Minutes (5 minutes) [See separate document]
- March 15, 2022
- Nominations, Elections, Installations (20 minutes) (Page 5)
- List of Committees Open for Election
- Candidate Statements
- Delegates for CUPE ON Convention (April 27th – 29th)
- Finances (25 minutes) (Page 7)
- Treasurer’s Report [See separate document]
- Matters arising (30 minutes) (Page 7)
- Donation requests
- Climate Justice Toronto ($623)
- Independent Jewish Voices ($250)
- Vivimos Juntxs, Comemos Juntxs (We live together, we eat together) ($1,000)
- Donation requests
- Bylaw Amendments (Page. 9)
- Article 10 – Committees (Health and Safety Action Committee)
- Article 9.II.B – Nursing-Specific Postings Officer
- Executive Report-backs (10 minutes) (Page 10)
- Executive Committee March, 2022 reports
- Reports of Committees and Delegates (10 minutes) (Page 10)