Friday, February 13
2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
S940 Ross Building
1) Roll call of the officers and the Bargaining Team (5 minutes)
2) Reading of the Equality Statement
3) Reading of the Mississauga Land Acknowledgment
4) Reading and approval of minutes of previous meeting (10 minutes)
- January 14 GMM
5) Matters arising (30 minutes)
6) Treasurer’s report and approving expenditures (10 minutes)
7) Correspondence (5 minutes)
8) Executive Committee report(s) (10 minutes)
9) Reports of committees and delegates (60 minutes)
- Bargaining Team report-back (30 minutes); Please see Bylaws Article 17 (4) (b): “The Bargaining Team, with the support of the Executive, shall have ongoing and wide consultation processes with the membership to support its work. To that end, the Bargaining Team shall give report-backs to the membership at all General Membership meetings.”
- Strike Committee (15 minutes)
- Communications Committee (15 minutes)
10) Unfinished business
11) New business
12) Good of the union
* Please note that this is only a tentative agenda. It may be slightly amended/updated by the Executive Committee in the days before the GMM.
Please contact Sheila Wilmot at CUPE3903.firstname.lastname@example.org or at 416-736-5154 ext. 3 if you require any of the following: ASL interpretation, reimbursement for childcare/caregiver/attendant care, and/or transportation costs for members who are unable to secure Wheel-Trans, or other requests for accommodation.