Thursday, December 4
12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
038 Health, Nursing & Environmental Studies (HNE)
Please join this important Special General Membership Meeting on setting a strike deadline and mobilizing for a potential strike. All members of CUPE 3903 are encouraged to participate.
1) Roll call of the officers and the Bargaining Team (5 minutes)
2) Reading of the Equality Statement
3) Reading of the Mississauga Land Acknowledgment
4) Reading and approval of minutes of previous meeting(s) (10 minutes)
- November 5 SGMM
5) Town hall discussion of strike deadline (90 minutes)
- Presentation and discussion of possible strike deadlines; members who are interested in proposing and presenting a possible strike deadline during the town hall should email CUPE3903Chairperson@gmail.com or any other member of the Executive Committee by no later than Tuesday, December 2. (60 minutes)
- Voting on timelines (30 minutes)
6) Discussion of mobilization for a potential strike (60 minutes)
7) Good of the union
* Please note that this is only a tentative agenda. It may be slightly amended/updated by the Executive Committee in the days before the GMM.
Please contact Sheila Wilmot at CUPE3903.email@example.com or at 416-736-5154 ext. 3 if you require any of the following: ASL interpretation, reimbursement for childcare/caregiver/attendant care, and/or transportation costs for members who are unable to secure Wheel-Trans, or other requests for accommodation.