Special General Membership Meeting
Wednesday, November 5
4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Vari Hall C
1) Roll call of the officers & Bargaining Team members
2) Reading of the Equality Statement
3) Reading of the Mississauga Land Acknowledgement
4) Meeting primer (5 minutes)
5) Approval of the September 12 SGMM minutes (10 minutes)
6) Discussion of bargaining priorities
i) Bargaining Team report-back (45 minutes)
Please see Bylaws Article 17 (4) (b): “The Bargaining Team, with the support of the Executive, shall have ongoing and wide consultation processes with the membership to support its work. To that end, the Bargaining Team shall give report-backs to the membership at all General Membership meetings.”
- Report-back on meetings with the Employer about Equity & Transparency proposals (10 minutes)
- Report-back on meetings with the Employer about Tuition & Funding proposals (10 minutes)
- Discussion of related bargaining priorities (25 minutes)
ii) Overview of upcoming bargaining meetings (90 minutes)
- Discussion of bargaining priorities for Job Security & Workload (25 minutes)
- Discussion of bargaining priorities for Pedagogy (25 minutes)
- Discussion of bargaining priorities for Wages & Benefits (25 minutes)
- Bargaining meeting schedule (15 minutes)
* Please note that this is only a tentative agenda. It may be slightly amended/updated by the Bargaining Team in the days before the SGMM.
Please contact Sheila Wilmot at CUPE3903.email@example.com or at 416-736-5154 ext. 3 if you require any of the following: ASL interpretation, reimbursement for childcare/caregiver/attendant care, and/or transportation costs for members who are unable to secure Wheel-Trans, or other requests for accommodation.