Following the strike policy, Strike SGMMs will be held weekly for the duration of the strike. The agenda will include:
- a report from the Executive Committee on the conduct of the strike.
- a report from the Bargaining Team on the status of negotiations.
- a report by the Strike Committee and its subcommittees on the conduct of the strike.
- a report from the Treasurer on the state of the finances of the union.
- an agenda item allotted for motions from the floor that will direct the activity of the union, its committees and/or officers during the strike.
With thanks to our allies at CUPE 3902 for the donated space!
Please contact Sheila Wilmot at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require ASL interpretation, reimbursement for childcare/caregiver/attendant care, and/or transportation costs for members who are unable to secure Wheel-Trans, or other requests for accommodation.