Did you know members of CUPE 3903 are entitled to workplace accommodations for illness, disability, family status, and other Ontario Human Rights Code grounds? The process can seem onerous, but we are here to help!
Due to high demand, CUPE 3903 is holding a third workplace accommodations information session on September 15th at 11am. Whether you are planning to request an accommodation or you’re considering your options, this session is for you to learn more about what is available to you.
In this information session, we will discuss:
- The workplace accommodations process
- Documentation requirements for accommodation requests
- Work from home accommodations due to the pandemic
- Leaves of absence you may be entitled to
- How your union can support you in the process
- Any other questions you might have!
You must register to attend this information session: register here. You will be sent a Zoom link to access the information session closer to the date of the event.
As part of your registration, please indicate any access needs you may have. Please note that captioning and ASL will be provided on request. For ASL and captioning, please contact our Equity Officer (email@example.com) with your request by September 1st, 2021.
The same info session will also be offered on September 7th at 3pm.