**Please note the new date for the second session.
Did you know members of CUPE 3903 are entitled to workplace accommodations for illness, disability, family status, and other Ontario Human Rights Code grounds? The process can seem onerous, but we are here to help!
CUPE 3903 is holding workplace accommodations information sessions on August 11th at 12pm and September 7th at 3pm. Whether you are planning to request an accommodation or you’re considering your options, this session is for you to learn more about what is available to you.
In these information sessions, we will discuss:
- The workplace accommodations process
- Documentation requirements for accommodation requests
- Work from home accommodations due to the pandemic
- Leaves of absence you may be entitled to
- How your union can support you in the process
- Any other questions you might have!
As part of your registration, please indicate any access needs you may have.
Please note that captioning and ASL will be provided on request. For ASL and captioning, please contact our Equity Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your request by the following dates:
- August 11th info session: ASL/Captioning deadline August 5th, 2021
- September 7th info session: ASL/Captioning deadline August 30th, 2021