Employer: CUPE 3903
Position: Temporary Replacement for Administrative Coordinator
Position Type: Temporary/Replacement (3 weeks, 32 hours/week)
Location: 45 Four Winds Drive, North York, ON
Salary: $36.12 per hour for a 32 hour work week
Posting Date: 10 April 2018
Closing Date: 13 April 2018, 5:00 p.m.
Start Date: 16 April 2018
We are looking for a member of CUPE 3903 who can temporarily replace our Administrative Coordinator for two weeks (plus one week of training) in order to process strike pay.
- process weekly strike pay (uploading terminal data, correcting picket pay discrepancies)
- enter manual picket pay times (due to terminal errors, 8th line, etc)
- liaise with Payweb.ca and Advance Tracker
- create cheque sign out sheets when cheques arrive
- process and communicate with members on picket pay discrepancies
- liaise with volunteers on data entry
- organize all picket pay documentation
- liaise with Treasurer
Required Skills and Experience
- attention to detail
- experience with data entry and terminal equipment
- extremely organized
- experience in Google sheets, Excel and data entry
CUPE 3903 is strongly committed to employment equity within our workplace, work environment, and broader community. We particularly encourage applications from persons with one or more disabilities, lesbian, bisexual, gay, two-spirited, queer and trans persons, persons from racialized groups, Aboriginal persons, and women.
How to Apply
Please submit by email a cover letter and resume by 5:00 pm on 13 April 2018 to: email@example.com.