Special Membership Meeting on Hiring Grievances
Procedures, Postings Language, Seniority and Qualifications
Friday, October 30
11:00 am – 2:00 pm
Harry Crowe Room
109 Atkinson Building
Following concerns about the handling of hiring grievances, the membership has requested an SGMM to identify and resolve existing problems with the process. Hiring grievances, especially the maintenance of strong postings language and the clarification of seniority vs qualifications, have an impact on all units. Members of all units are encouraged to attend.
1. Roll call of officers
2. Reading of the Equality Statement
3. Reading of the Mississauga Land Acknowledgement
4. Approval of Agenda
5. Grievance Committee report back
6. Posting Officers report back
7. Procedures of hiring grievances
8. Discussion of seniority and qualifications
Please contact Sheila Wilmot at CUPE3903.email@example.com or at 416-736-5154 ext. 3 if you require any of the following: ASL interpretation, reimbursement for childcare/caregiver/attendant care, and/or transportation costs for members who are unable to secure Wheel-Trans, or other requests for accommodation.