Annual General Meeting
Wednesday, April 22
1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
(doors open and lunch at 12:00 p.m.)
1) Roll call of the officers (5 minutes)
2) Reading of the Equality Statement
3) Reading of the Mississauga Land Acknowledgment
4) Matters arising
5) Annual committee reports (30 minutes)
6) Committee elections (30 minutes)
7) Presentation of 2015-16 Budget (60 minutes)
- Presentation (15 minutes)
- Discussion (45 minutes)
8) Candidates’ statements and questions (60 minutes)
- Candidates’ statements (30 minutes)
- Questions (30 minutes)
9) Good of the union
As soon as the meeting ends, a polling station will open for members to cast ballots in the 2015 Executive Committee election. The polling station will be in the same location as the Annual General Meeting (AGM) and will be open from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (or for two hours following the end of the AGM). Please bring a piece of ID.
* Please note that this is only a tentative agenda. It may be slightly amended/updated by the Executive Committee in the days before the GMM.
Please contact Sheila Wilmot at CUPE3903.email@example.com or at 416-736-5154 ext. 3 if you require any of the following: ASL interpretation, reimbursement for childcare/caregiver/attendant care, and/or transportation costs for members who are unable to secure Wheel-Trans, or other requests for accommodation.