Welcome to CUPE 3903
We’re here to support you; if you have any concerns or questions please contact your departmental steward, an executive officer or staff member.
If you were at a departmental orientation and wanted to view the shared CUPE 3903 information again, or you couldn’t attend and are wondering what you missed, we’ve put together a list of links for you:
You can also find more information on our website.
- Our Members Manual for a good summary of your rights and benefits.
- A list of important forms and documents.
- More information about our benefits and funds.
- Some tips on navigating some of York’s information systems and policies.
- Information on leaves available for members.
Our Collective Agreements are our legal employment contracts with York. The most recent Units 1, 2 and 3 Collective Agreements expired on August 31st, 2020. That means we must negotiate new agreements with York.
You can find more information on our Bargaining 2020 page, and you’ll be receiving regular updates and be able to participate in the process as it progresses.