We are hosting a General Membership Meeting via Zoom on September 21st from 12:00pm to 3:00pm! All members are encouraged to attend.
In order to register, you will need to provide your employee number, which will be kept confidential. Your employee number is on your monthly pay stub. If you don’t know your employee number, please click here for instructions.
Keep reading for the tentative agenda, accessibility information and more.
If you have items to add to the agenda please contact the Recording Secretary, Jacob McLean, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Items must be received by Monday, September 20th at 5pm.
If you require any of the following: ASL interpretation, reimbursement for childcare/caregiver/attendant care, or other requests for accommodation, please contact our Equity Officer Nadia Kanani at email@example.com.
- Roll call of officers (2 minutes)
- Reading of the Equality Statement (3 minutes)
- Reading of the Mississauga Land Acknowledgement (2 minutes)
- Approval of agenda (3 minutes)
- Approval of Minutes (10 minutes)
- August 31st, 2021 GMM
- Nominations, Elections, Installations (30 minutes)
- EHB Committee (1 vacancy, 7 nominees)
- Ways and Means Committee (4 vacancies, 6 nominees)
- Finances (30 minutes)
- Treasurer’s Report [See separate document]
- New Business (45 minutes)
- Motion for a one-time increase in honoraria for Ways and Means committee
- Motion to provide non-Exec members of the job stability committee an honorarium
- Reports of Committees and Delegates (15 minutes)