We are hosting a Special General Membership Meeting on the Strike Mandate Vote via Zoom on June 23rd at 12:00pm to 3:00pm! All members are encouraged to attend.
In order to register, you will need to provide your employee number, which will be kept confidential. Your employee number is on your monthly pay stub. If you don’t know your employee number, please click here for instructions.
Keep reading for the tentative agenda, accessibility information and more.
If you have items to add to the agenda please contact the Recording Secretary, Jacob McLean, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Items must be received by Monday, June 21st at 5 pm.
If you require any of the following: ASL interpretation, reimbursement for childcare/caregiver/attendant care, or other requests for accommodation, please contact our Equity Officer Nadia Kanani at email@example.com.
- Roll call of officers (2 minutes)
- Reading of the Equality Statement (3 minutes)
- Reading of the Mississauga Land Acknowledgement (2 minutes)
- Approval of agenda (3 minutes)
- Unfinished Business (40 minutes)
- Memorandum of Settlement on Fall 2021 Return to Campus
- Bargaining (40 minutes)
- Q & A
- New Business (90 minutes)
- Strike Mandate Vote Discussion