Our next GMM will be November 16th, 2020 on zoom! At this GMM, we will be voting on bylaw amendments and donation requests, as well as voting on bargaining proposals. All members are encouraged to attend.
Keep reading for the tentative agenda, accessibility information and more.
If you have items to add to the agenda or need help crafting a motion, please contact the Recording Secretary, Emilie Hurst, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Items must be received by 5:00pm on Friday, November 13th.
If you require any of the following: ASL interpretation, reimbursement for childcare/caregiver/attendant care, or other requests for accommodation, please contact Chairperson Maija Duncan at email@example.com. Captioning will be available.
- Roll call of officers (2 minutes)
- Reading of the Equality Statement (3 minutes)
- Reading of the Mississauga Land Acknowledgement (2 minutes)
- Approval of agenda (3 minutes)
- Notices (3 minutes)
- Bylaw Amendment: Article 13 (Voting)
- Approval of Minutes (7 minutes)
- October 23rd, 2020
- Nominations, Elections, Installations (10 minutes)
- CSEU delegates (2 positions)
- Finances (20 minutes)
- Treasurer’s Report [Will be shared on screen]
- Matters arising (30 minutes)
- Bylaw Amendment: Article 4 (Affiliations) and Article 10 (Committee)
- Solidarity Donation: PSUO-SSUO (University of Ottawa) Strike Fund ($1000)
- Part-time staff representative hiring protocols
- New Business (5 minutes)
- Come say hi to our new Equity officer! (November 17th drop-in)
- Executive Report-backs (10 minutes)
- Executive Committee October 2020 reports
- Reports of Committees and Delegates (5 minutes)
- Bargaining (80 minutes)
- Bargaining Report
- Affordable Housing Committee Bargaining proposals
- All-unit Bargaining proposals
- Unit-specific proposals (to be voted on in break-out rooms)