We are hosting a Bargaining Special General Membership Meeting via Zoom! At this meeting, the bargaining team will be presenting updates. We all also continue discussing and voting on bargaining parameters as well as process. All members are encouraged to attend.
Keep reading for the tentative agenda, accessibility information and more.
If you have items to add to the agenda please contact the Recording Secretary, Emilie Hurst, at email@example.com. Items must be received by October 7th at 5 pm.
If you require any of the following: ASL interpretation, reimbursement for childcare/caregiver/attendant care, or other requests for accommodation, please contact Chairperson Maija Duncan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Roll call of officers (2 minutes)
- Reading of the Equality Statement (3 minutes)
- Reading of the Mississauga Land Acknowledgement (2 minutes)
- Approval of agenda (3 minutes)
- Bargaining Team Report Back (20 minutes)
- Unfinished Business
- Bargaining Parameters (60 Minutes)
- New Business
- Bargaining Process ( 90 Minutes)