We are hosting a Bargaining Special General Membership Meeting via Zoom! At this meeting, the bargaining team will be presenting updates and preliminary bargaining timeline. We will also be voting on bargaining parameters and discuss what it means to bargain in the era of COVID 19. All members are encouraged to attend.
Keep reading for the tentative agenda, accessibility information and more.
If you have items to add to the agenda please contact the Recording Secretary, Emilie Hurst, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Items must be received by August 26th at 5 pm.
If you require any of the following: ASL interpretation, reimbursement for childcare/caregiver/attendant care, or other requests for accommodation, please contact Chairperson Maija Duncan at email@example.com
- Roll call of officers (2 minutes)
- Reading of the Equality Statement (3 minutes)
- Reading of the Mississauga Land Acknowledgement (2 minutes)
- Approval of agenda (3 minutes)
- Bargaining report (20 minutes)
- Update from the Bargaining Team
- Preliminary timeline
- Bargaining surveys
- Open discussion (90 minutes)
- Online bargaining
- Open and coordinated bargaining
- Anti-racist bargaining
- Approval of bargaining parameters (60 minutes)