The much awaited CUPE 3903 2020 AGM will be taking place virtually on July 9th at 1pm! Register here.
Make sure your friends and colleagues are coming! You can join and share the Facebook event here.
This is one of the most important meetings of the year, featuring:
- Approving the budget for 2020-2021
- Opening the executive committee general elections and the bargaining team elections – read candidate statements here. For more information about how the elections will take place, see here.
- Electing members to committee positions – nominations are still open!
- Updating the membership about what we know (and don’t know) about the next bargaining round
Due to security concerns, members will have to register for the AGM to receive details on how to join the meeting. Please register here.
To limit delays between registration and receiving the information on how to join the meeting, members are encouraged to register at least a day before the meeting.
In order to ensure the smooth running of the meeting, we will be enforcing the following rules of engagement:
- No recording of the meeting without the consent of all participants.
- If you want to speak, use the “raise hand” function on the Participants screen. You will be added to the speaker’s list.
- Your microphone and video should be OFF unless you are speaking. Moderators may mute you if needed.
- Repeatedly speaking out of turn will cause you to be removed from the meeting.
- If you engage in any behaviours that are contrary to our local’s Equity Statement, you will be placed in the waiting room until you are ready to come back to the meeting in a respectful way. If you are unwilling to resolve the problem, you will be removed from the meeting.
There will be CART (speech-to-text transcription). For any other accessibility needs, please contact Maija Duncan, Chairperson at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.