In February, committee nominations were opened for election at the Annual General Meeting, originally scheduled for March 16th. While the meeting was postponed, several committees still had vacancies. In advance of the rescheduled July 9th AGM, the following committee positions are being re-opened for nominations:
- Bilingualism committee (1 vacancy)
- Bursaries Committee (1 vacancy)
- CUPE Toronto District Council (2 vacancies)
- Distribution Committee (2 vacancies)
- Employment Equity Committee (2 vacancies)
- Forum Moderators (1 vacancy)
- Health and Safety Committee (3 vacancies)
- International Graduate Student Committee (1 vacancy)
- Labour Management Committee Unit 2 rep (Unit 2 members only, 1 vacancy)
- Unit 1 Research Costs Fund Committee (1 vacancy)
- Teaching Development Fund Committee (Unit 2 members only, 1 vacancy)
- Toronto York Region Labour Council (10 vacancies)
To nominate yourself for any of the above positions, please email Vice President Unit 1 Stacey Berquist at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on July 8th.
If you submitted a nomination for a committee position prior to the original March deadline, you do not need to re-nominate yourself, although you are welcome to nominate yourself for any of the above vacancies.