Teaching Assistants and contract faculty are required to submit a Remediation Work Form to assess their entitlement to remuneration for the completion of any Winter Term course. Submission of the Form is not required otherwise. For each Course, please provide the total number of hours required for remediation, with a breakdown including (but not
limited to) the following:
• The number of students previously enrolled and the number of students currently enrolled and still requiring remediation.
• The form(s) of remediation instruction that will be provided (e.g. lectures, seminars, tutorials, studios, labs, unsupervised directed reading, review sessions, etc.)
• The number of instructional contact hours associated with each form of remediation provided.
• Examination time required and exam/assignment grading time required.
• Other alternative forms of remediation and time required (e.g. posting lecture notes on the web; e-mail office hours and/or correspondence.
Please find the Unit 2 remediation work form below: