Annual General Meeting
Wednesday, March 16
2:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Founders College 152
1. Roll call of officers (5 minutes)
2. Reading of the Equality Statement
3. Reading of the Mississauga Land Acknowledgement
4. Matters arising (30 minutes)
a) Potential tuition offset arbitration settlement offer
5. Annual committee reports (30 minutes)
6. Committee elections (30 minutes)
7. Report from the Trustees (20 minutes)
8. Executive Committee Elections
9. Presentation of the 2016-2017 budget (60 minutes)
Please note that voting for the Executive Committee elections will open at the AGM, roughly around 4:30 pm.
Please contact Sheila Wilmot at CUPE3903.firstname.lastname@example.org or at 416-736-5154 ext. 3 if you require any of the following: ASL interpretation, reimbursement for childcare/caregiver/attendant care, and/or transportation costs for members who are unable to secure Wheel-Trans, or other requests for accommodation.