Special General Membership Meeting on strike issues
Tuesday, April 14
4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
N940 Ross Building
1) Roll call of the officers (5 minutes)
2) Reading of the Equality Statement
3) Reading of the Mississauga Land Acknowledgment
4) Committee reports (60 minutes)
5) Strike issues discussion (90 minutes)
6) Good of the union
* Please note that this is only a tentative agenda. It may be slightly amended/updated by the Executive Committee in the days before the GMM.
Please contact Sheila Wilmot at CUPE3903.firstname.lastname@example.org or at 416-736-5154 ext. 3 if you require any of the following: ASL interpretation, reimbursement for childcare/caregiver/attendant care, and/or transportation costs for members who are unable to secure Wheel-Trans, or other requests for accommodation.