The annual election of the CUPE 3903 Executive Committee will take place as follows:
- Monday, February 16 at 9:00 a.m. to Monday, March 2 at 5:00 p.m.
- Monday, March 2 at 5:00 p.m. to Monday, March 16 at 5:00 p.m.
- Monday, March 16 from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. (immediately following the Annual General Meeting)
- Tuesday, March 17 to Friday, March 20 and Monday, March 23 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Keele campus) and from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (Glendon College)
Voting station locations will be announced shortly.
The following positions on the Executive Committee will be elected during this election:
- Chairperson (all units)
- Recording Secretary (all units)
- Treasurer (all units)
- Vice President Unit 1 (unit-specific)
- Vice President Unit 2 (unit-specific)
- Vice President Unit 3 (unit-specific)
- Chief Steward Unit 1 (unit-specific)
- Chief Steward Unit 2 (unit-specific)
- Chief Steward Unit 3 (unit-specific)
- Communications Officer (all units)
- Grievance Officer (all units)
Nomination forms will be available in the CUPE 3903 office, 143 Atkinson College, on Monday, February 16 at 9:00 a.m.
All members in good standing may be nominated. For unit-specific positions, only members of that unit may be nominated. For unit-wide positions, all members may be nominated.
In order to be nominated, members must:
- Clearly sign and date their nomination form
- Have it signed and dated by two other members in good standing; for unit-specific positions, the two other members who sign and date the nomination form must also be members of that unit
- Deposit it into the nomination box at the CUPE 3903 office before Monday, March 2 at 5:00 p.m.
- Clearly sign and date the nomination register in front of the nomination box
For more information, please contact the Election Officers at EOCUPE3903@gmail.com.
The nomination and election of Executive Committee members is governed by the bylaws of CUPE 3903, available here.
The nomination and election of the Co-Chairs of the Trans Feminist Action Caucus (TFAC) are conducted separately from these elections. For more information about TFAC elections, please click here.