At the second Special General Membership Meeting (SGMM) on strike vote issues on January 27, members voted to hold an SGMM on bargaining priorities on Tuesday, February 3. The location of the SGMM will be confirmed as soon as possible, and posted online and emailed to the members.
The previously scheduled February General Membership Meeting will be re-scheduled for a later date in February.
Tuesday, February 3
5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Stedman Lecture Hall D
1) Roll call of the officers and the Bargaining Team (5 minutes)
2) Reading of the Equality Statement
3) Reading of the Mississauga Land Acknowledgment
4) Bargaining Team report-back (30 minutes)
Please see Bylaws Article 17 (4) (b): “The Bargaining Team, with the support of the Executive, shall have ongoing and wide consultation processes with the membership to support its work. To that end, the Bargaining Team shall give report-backs to the membership at all General Membership meetings.”
5) Discussion on bargaining priorities (120 minutes)
6) Good of the union
* Please note that this is only a tentative agenda. It may be slightly amended/updated by the Executive Committee in the days before the GMM.
Please contact Sheila Wilmot at CUPE3903.firstname.lastname@example.org or at 416-736-5154 ext. 3 if you require any of the following: ASL interpretation, reimbursement for childcare/caregiver/attendant care, and/or transportation costs for members who are unable to secure Wheel-Trans, or other requests for accommodation.