Tuesday, September 16
2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
In front of the Life Sciences Building – look for the 3903 flags! *
Come to the BBQ and help us welcome new and returning members (back) to campus! Hosted by the Bargaining Mobilization Committee, the BBQ is free for all members of CUPE 3903. The BBQ includes:
- Choice of 4 oz hamburger, veggie burger, hot dog or sausage
- Assorted condiments, lettuce, sliced tomatoes, sliced red onions
- Ketchup, mustard, relish, mayo and hot sauce
- Green salad with balsamic dressing
- Fresh sliced watermelon
- Iced tea and lemonade
Stop by for some delicious (free) food, catch up with returning members, welcome new ones to the local, and get an update on bargaining.
For more information, please email CUPE3903csu1@gmail.com.
* In the event of rain, the BBQ will take place in the Stong College Dining Room, lower level of Stong College.