Bargaining Proposals, Part Two
Wednesday, July 30
11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Senate Chamber, N940 Ross Building – Please note location change!
Tentative agenda *
1) Roll call of officers
2) Approval of agenda
3) Reading of the Equality Statement
4) Reading of the Mississauga Land Acknowledgement
5) Review of last SGMM on bargaining (10 minutes)
6) Discussion of and voting on “pulled” proposals (by theme and priority) (150 minutes)
7) Discussion of date for next SGMM (if necessary) (10 minutes)
* Please note that this is only a tentative agenda. It may be slighted amended/updated by the Bargaining Team in the days before the SGMM.
Canadian Union of Public Employees, Local 3903